Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
paxton part 3 used systems yes this is for real

Thread: paxton part 3 used systems yes this is for real

Junior SCH Member

paxton part 3 used systems yes this is for real

yes i have sent the unit back to paxton (and i payed for it)and yes they have recieve it and looked at it!! kelly was his name they told me this was((( normal))) he told me he was going to send it back to me because nothing is wrong with it-- itold him to hold on to it i wanted to talk to jack at muscle motors at this piont he hung up on me!!!! and yes i was nice and used no foul langauge!! i told him i was unhappy with it !! flat out this is not the quilty i payed for!! so i called jack and he said he was going to see what he could do about this so ill keep you all up on this it was yesterday this took place well see what happens and how long it takes!!! chad
    ps ihave a friend that works for summit that told me they were doing things like this(passing off used or redone units as new) but i didnt believe him paxton has never done me wrong before but well have to see we arent starting off to a good start with him hanging up on me!! chad

Chad,

I really am sorry for all of your troubles. I too got off on a bad start with paxton, but feel much better about them now. Call and speak with Todd. He is the general manager and really made me feel much better about my situation. Maybe ignorance is bliss, this is my first blower install, and I don't know any better than to do as they told me and install the thing. Just be persistant and stern. Not pushy, but persistant. The sqeeky wheel get the grease!

Brandon

91BlownGT,

I have read your posts about your chip on the shoulder with paxton and jack at muscle motors, and can understand how you feel. My advice to you is to post factual information without any un-necessary banter unless it is factual and can be proven.

This part of the forum is not my territory as the Novi 1000 section is, but I definitely respect and agree 110% w/dugscpe in locking your previous threads concerning this matter since it seemed to have not posed any fruitful purpose since it was just a matter of unjustifiable finger pointing and banter.

You had posted on the corral.net classifieds forum complaining about this matter which was a NO NO since that forum is for only classified ads of items for sale by private parties and authorized advertisers only and the mods in that forum locked your thread because it had no relevance being there.

As I said this is Dugscpe town (Novi 2000) and he is law in it. I just ask out fellowship that you make sure to post every angle of the story so that it doesn't look onesided.

To Dugscpe, I am not trying to interfear with your forum I am just voicing my opinion bro to try to make this NEW thread 91blowngt has made now for the 3rd time discussing this subject a meaningful thread without idle useless unsubstansiated banter.

Thanks,

Chris
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

[QUOTE]ps ihave a friend that works for summit that told me they were doing things like this(passing off used or redone units as new) but i didnt believe him paxton has never done me wrong before but well have to see we arent starting off to a good start with him hanging up on me!! chad

Chad,
    This is exactly what I was speaking of on all of your previous threads. This is once again nothing but slander. On one hand you have stated that you got used parts when you paid for new. The next breath you say your problem is quality control. Now you post the above mentioned hear say that you say your friend told you. Obviously you were talking to your friend about your current problem, as I am sure a statement like this does not just come up in idle conversation. Quite frankly I DO NOT believe it. If Summit thought for 1 second that Paxton was selling used products and calling them new, Summit would drop them in a hot minute. Summit's name would be associated with the fraud at that point. Your methods are not ethical and I do not appreciate your posting #3 after I locked your previous threads. The only reason I did not delete this post is because I felt like everyone should be able to read you views as well as mine. That being said I invite you to post whatever is the outcome of your problem. But I will delete #4 if there is one. Chad, this is not personal between you and I. I have no ill will towards you. I am not taking your side nor Paxton's side. My job as Moderator is to make sure that things are kept truthful and factual. This thread is now also closed.
    Thank you
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous