Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
wtb small block dodge mounts/pulleys

Thread: wtb small block dodge mounts/pulleys

SCH Member

wtb small block dodge mounts/pulleys

Need mounts and pulleys (8 rib, 10 rib or cog) for an SN93/VR4 Paxton on an LA based 360 mopar. show me watcha got...

Junior SCH Member
    I have several different pulleys and a paxton box for smallblock dodge. I am running a 2.94 charger pulley and 7" crank. I think I have a 6" crank and several different charger pulleys, what size are you needing?

Junior SCH Member
    Hi there dart can you post some pictures of what surplur SB Mopar bits you have ? As I also need a few bits.

Thanks Mark

Junior SCH Member
    I will try to get some this weekend. The parts are for a paxton 1200 on a magnum motor. The crank is a 6" piece, the charge pulleys are different sizes, I will let you know on them.

Junior SCH Member
    By the way this a pic of my car before I added the hat

Junior SCH Member
    Hi there dart your car looks very nice I see that it is a Magnun motor with Ally heads did this make any difference in power over the stock heads ? As the stock iron heads have 2.02 & 1.6 valves to start with and i have read these are very good stock heads. and lastly what part of florida are you in as I come to Haines city every year and if you are close by would love to see the car and have a chat

Cheers Mark

Junior SCH Member
    Mine are the edy heads, I didn't notice a real difference in power but cooler in the engine compartment and of course lighter weight along with the fiberglass fenders, hood, bumpers and valance. I live in Middleburg Fl. just southeast of Jacksonville. If you come down just give me a shout.

Junior SCH Member
    Hi there dart i will be in Webter on 5 september are you close by ?

Mark