Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WTB: Novi 2k kit for 87-93

Thread: WTB: Novi 2k kit for 87-93

SCH Member

WTB: Novi 2k kit for 87-93

Im in the market for a used kit, complete (FMU not necessary).

Let me know what you guys have.

How much are you looking to spend?

Ian

SCH Member
    Was preferring a range between $1800-2000. Not sure how feasible this is though.

Junior SCH Member
    I'll be selling my NOVI 2000R kit bout mid summer,so I can replace it with the PT 91mm turbo that stares me in the face everytime I walk in my garage.Dont know how much I'll be selling it for,but I can work out some sort of deal.

there are also a couple I've seen on corral. personally, unless you can buy from someone you trust, I wouls save the extra money and get the novi2000 realstreet kit from jack at muscle motors.

Brandon

SCH Member
    Originally posted by UNTCHBL
    there are also a couple I've seen on corral. personally, unless you can buy from someone you trust, I wouls save the extra money and get the novi2000 realstreet kit from jack at muscle motors.

Brandon
    How much is that?

That kit will be in the $2700-$2900 range - drop Jack an e-mail info@musclemotors.com and see if he can help you out. Be sure to mention you are a NP member.

Ian

SCH Member
    Ahh, well that's just too much. Can't afford that. If I could afford new, I would definitely go that route, b/c I'd really like the warranty that comes with spending that much money.

Oh well.

Regards,

Senior SCH Member
    Originally posted by Blue91
    Ahh, well that's just too much. Can't afford that. If I could afford new, I would definitely go that route, b/c I'd really like the warranty that comes with spending that much money.

Oh well.

Regards,
    I saw one on eBay a few months ago...oops hit something and posted before I was finished :) You should check eBay and some of the local test & tune events for good deals

SCH Member
    Yeah, I've been watching ebay, and all the mustang forums. I HOPE to be around when the right deal presents itself.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Just keep looking. Right after I bought my 2k a ys-trim renegade kit with all the tubing and such with 1 dyno session sold for around 2200 or so. Just be carful in what you buy. It wouldn't suprise me if the real street kit was even less from jack, I payed around 28 for mine If I remember right. It was before I knew about jack at muscle motors.

Brandon