Thread: whats up everybody

Junior SCH Member

whats up everybody

hey everybody my name is dwayne and im new to this site looking to share my vehicle info to all members. My setup started out as a 302 ford smallblock bored 0.40 over and stuffed with 331 stroker internals (4340) with 8 to1 comp dish pistons clevite-77 rod and main bearings and a lunati custom grind hydraulic roller with a duration of 290 with a .512 lift and a 112 lca supercharger cam. On the top is edelbrock performer rpm aluminum heads mildly ported for better flow copperhead gaskets victor 302 ported intake 670 barry grant blow through carb (yes its carbed) vortec carb bonnet anderson power pipe and a novi 1000 pullied for 14-16#s of boost 1-3/4in hooker supercomp headers 3in straight piped back to 2 chamber flowmaster mufflers with dumps 5speed with mc leoud internals aluminum driveshaft 31spline axles 3.55 gears subframe connectors mostly stock suspension other than traction bars in the process of finding a good paint shop so i can finish installing a 2600 watt sound system and lexan hatch glass. Well thats all that i could think of at the moment any questions feel free to ask and i will try my best to answer

Welcome to the SCH, Dwayne.

From your description, your car sounds like a very nice ride. I'm sure a lot of member would love to see it, and would certainly appreciate any wisdom you can impart.

Don't be shy in posting photos and make sure to add your car to the site's garage (you'll find the link in the navigation bar at the top of each page).