View Poll Results: Which car related magazine do you most often read?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot Rod Magazine

4 33.33%
  • Popular Hot Rodding

0 0%
  • Car Craft

2 16.67%
  • Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

3 25.00%
  • 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords

2 16.67%
  • Drag Illustrated

0 0%
  • GM High-Tech Performance

2 16.67%
  • Corvette Fever

1 8.33%
  • Vette Magazine

1 8.33%
  • Road & Track

1 8.33%
  • Car & Driver

2 16.67%
  • Motor Trend

0 0%
  • Automobile Magazine

1 8.33%
  • Other

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: *POLL* Which car related magazine do you most often read?

Question *POLL* Which car related magazine do you most often read?

I'm curious to find out what car related magazine(s) the members of SuperchargerHelp.com read most often? Even if you don't subscribe to a specific magazine or purchase it on a regular basis, there must be one (or more) car magazines that you pick-up off the newsstand from time to time.

Vote in the SCH Most Read Magazine poll. You can select more than one magazine, and if the publication(s) you normally read aren't shown, let me know and I'll add them to the list.
    Last edited by Michael; 01-12-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Senior SCH Member
    Since forums have become poplular I find that the magazines are behind the times in what works and what does not. More than not it seems as if they are advertiser driven on promoting products.

I have been a subscriber to MM&FF for years but seldom ever actually read anything in it, just more of a quick glance. I do find myself spending hours on the various forums reading things that are technically relevent to what I am doing aswell as things that are out in the left field.

With more people using the forums and utilizing the information gathered from other individuals who have had direct experience. It has made people more savy to what they purchase. I wish the forums were around 20 years ago when I got into this hobby as it would have been money well saved.

Junior SCH Member
    I'm a mopar guy, so I'll check out mopar action from time to time. Mostly stick with the forums these days too. The mags that are sponsored by these suppliers aren't allowed to admit if a product is a piece of crap. If they can't speak the truth, they're not of much use. I get more entertainment and tech info from forums these days. That and there's only so many life stories behind the car you want to read. The engine build offs and dyno shootouts in the mags are nice tho.

used to read Hot Rod, Popular Hot Rodding, and Car Craft.
    but i found out that alot of time they had the same crap just repackaged.
    i still receive Hot Rod but i'm short on time to read because of other media...