Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
5.0 Paxton Novi 2000 50mm Cog Passenger Mount Supercharger Kit Complete

Thread: 5.0 Paxton Novi 2000 50mm Cog Passenger Mount Supercharger Kit Complete

Talking 5.0 Paxton Novi 2000 50mm Cog Passenger Mount Supercharger Kit Complete

I put this kit together with the help of multiple resources including direct help from Kelly Herring when he was at Paxton. Everything was done right for running a cog belt on the street. This kit includes two Mondo Bypass Valves, custom 50mm cog drive system on a passenger mount kit. Has the thick billet brackets Paxton was known for. I even had my machinist open up one of the main brace holes so that it would clearance on a block that has been decked. The Vortech Race Discharge was modified to house TWO Mondo Bypass Valves. It still cleared everything even with Motorsport Tall Valve Covers and a Powerpipe. Everything is included down to the Anderson Powerpipe & Filter, ASP Smog Pump Eliminator, ASP Custom Crank Pulley, RCD Blower Hub and Ring Pulley, Gates 50mm Belt, Clamps, Oil Return Line, Braided Feed Line. I think the only thing left from the original kit is the head unit itself and the brackets. Everything else was upgraded. No expense was payed in upgrading everything on this kit. It's essentially one of a kind. It could be reproduced, but not for the same price even in todays dollars. I added it up, I have just shy of 5,000.00 into it and I have 95% of the receipts to prove it. The kit includes a Compressor Map of the Novi 2000 I received directly from Paxton, and a Signed Supercharging book from JR Granatelli. This is one of the few if not the only Passenger mount kit with a 50mm cog pulley setup. There was never a kit offered in this form, it would have to be custom built.

I purchased the original kit from Paxton directly so I am the original owner, this isn't a kit that has been passed around. You can retain your power steering, a/c compressor, and smog pump if you wanted with this kit unlike the driver side race kits. The head unit has approx 7,000 miles from street use. With the 50mm setup, it has dyno time and roughly 25 miles on the street and ran without a hitch. It could be detuned by putting on a bigger blower pulley and belt, which are still available by asp/rcd engineering if you don't want to make so much boost. Or run a methanol kit and run it all out.

I'm selling my mustang and there is no room to fit this on my Pantera without extensive modification, so unfortunately it will have to find a new home. I will not split anything up sorry.

$3200 shipped. I will provide pictures of it mounted for serious inquiries. It will be boxed up this weekend and ready to ship. Thanks.

Last edited by Hustler; 01-29-2011 at 12:49 PM.