Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Pulley specs

Thread: Pulley specs

SCH Member

Pulley specs

Hopefully a quick answer (before this ebay auction ends)
    What's the inside diameter of the GSS pulley?
    1 key or 2?

And this factory pulley is giving me some problems trying to take it off- before I damage something, is it standard or reverse thread on the retaining bolt?

When you say "inside diameter" do you mean the opening that fits onto the input shaft?

SCH Member
    Exactly

I would think it's the same diameter as those used on any other SN supercharger. I can measure the input shaft diameter on my SN, but the pulley my blower came with is held in place by a taper-lock, not a thru-bolt (in other words, the pulley I have doesn't have an "inside diameter" in the usual way).

Here's some pics:

Oh, and I believe the input shaft only has one keyway not two.

SCH Member
    Thanks for the input- since you actually gave some hope it was a single key, I rolled with it and bid on the pulley.

Won the auction ($33) for a pulley with a diameter to fit my application- still hoping someone tells me if this is a standard or reverse thread on the retaining bolt :)

Senior SCH Member
    The retaining bolt is a right hand thread - yes standard (not reversed) thread.

SCH Member
    Thanks!! It's being a little stuborn and I REALLY didn't want to lean on it with an impact or breaker bar until I knew for sure.