Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
my grand prix

Thread: my grand prix

Junior SCH Member

my grand prix

Last edited by supercharged_gt; 03-06-2011 at 05:14 PM.

I don't think I've ever seen a Paxton Novi unit on a front-drive car. That's awesome. And a nice looking car too.

I just noticed the drive shaft and all it's associated brackets running from the front of the engine to the rear to drive the blower. Looks like a LOT of work has gone into the install.

I'll bet it surprises a lot of people who try to tangle with it. So I guess the next obvious question is, do you have any performance figures? How quick is it?

Thanks for posting. You really should add it to the SCH garage.

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Very nice setup indeed,
    I have seen Vortech sc kits with such a long pulleyshaft but this should be a custom bracketery ?
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Junior SCH Member
    this yr. i will be dropping the pully size 2 inchs,getting it scanned and retuned if needed then a dyno pull,i will post the figures up after that,never did it yet,it took 2 weekends to do,6 hrs of tuning,yes,it goes,a few yrs back i raced another gt,nice rims and tint,then the lites came on,police officer,we talked for 45 min.,i opened the hood and he said,holly s,no wonder i couldnt catch you,nice guy,i lov the reaction on peoples faces at car shows when they see it;)