Thread: SuperchargerHelp.com is now on facebook

SuperchargerHelp.com is now on facebook

Hi all,

For those of you who are on facebook, SuperchargerHelp.com now has a facebook page.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/SuperchargerHelp

If the link doesn't work, just search for SuperchargerHelp and click the "Like" button to become a fan. Once we get 25 fans, our page will be made permanent.
    Last edited by Michael; 04-08-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Senior SCH Member
    A link would be helpful

I didn't post a link because I'm not sure it will work. That's why I suggested searching for SuperchargerHelp and clicking the "Like" button. Once the page gets to 25 fans and it becomes 'permanent', I'll be able to post a proper link.

However, I've added a link in the original post. If it doesn't work, let me know.

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I didn't post a link because I'm not sure it will work. That's why I suggested searching for SuperchargerHelp and clicking the "Like" button. Once the page gets to 25 fans and it becomes 'permanent', I'll be able to post a proper link.

However, I've added a link in the original post. If it doesn't work, let me know.

Lol.......I tried searching on FB but it only took me strait to this site. Maybe could of been my lack of knowledge of FB....:teeth:

With the link though........it worked! Thanks