Thread: paxtonsn89

Junior SCH Member

paxtonsn89

i have recently installed a rebuilt sn89 with high output impeller on my 95 cobra. was wondering what the brass fitting on top of the discharge tube was for? i am also wondering if anyone has a oil cooler for sale for it? and if anyone has a by-pass valve for sale. and how much more hp i can expect with it. 95 cobra afr 165 heads, long tube headers, msd ign, xcam, ported polished gt40 intake 24 lb injectors , fmu? thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

boost gauge,boost reference line.etc

Junior SCH Member

sn89

ya thats what i did. and im pushing 10 psi with my supercharger. with hi output impeller, i was very impressed. works great. dyno out at 120 hp gain. so sn89s are still a good value i dont care what anyone says about them.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by svt95cobra View Post
    ya thats what i did. and im pushing 10 psi with my supercharger. with hi output impeller, i was very impressed. works great. dyno out at 120 hp gain. so sn89s are still a good value i dont care what anyone says about them.
    How are you getting 10lbs of boost. I'm only getting 8lbs with a hi output impeller, 3.75 sc pulley and 6.5" crank. What do I need to change to get 10lbs. I have the sn93.