Just picked this up Sunday, I apologize in advance for all the questions but I want to get a good idea about everything, just want a better understanding.

I purchased the kit as I couldn't turn it down for the price ($1,000)

Previous owner ran NO Deletes for the smog or A/C, just a short belt with 0 issues, I hear that is impossible and need smog and a/c delete?

My build is pretty simple (cheap budget style) GT40 Heads, TFS Street Heat Intakes, 42lb FRPP Injectors, Walbro 255, 75MM TB, Kurban AFPR (As I wont be using the FMU) Novi 1k stock pulley.

The Blower currently has stock pulley, I am wanting to get in the 8-10 psi range, am I better off to leave it at the current 5-6 with the other mods I have or change the crank pulley to up the boost (8" crank pulley) I am guessing the current set up I have isn't a real high flowing air set up so I will more then likely see higher boost #'s?

I have a UPR Power Pipe (Plastic Style) and I see it is recommended to run a BPV when exceeding 7lbs of boost, now I am seeing tons of different ones being run, should I just go with a basic BOSCH style (# 0 280 142 110)? I am not to concerned about the "Swoosh" noise some people live for, I just don't want to cause compressor surging.

And when measuring the Crankshaft Pulley how exactly is it determined? Do you measure the largest part of the pulleys inside diameter or from side to side? (So I can check my current size)

Thank you all very much!