Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
i think my sn92 is a glass cannon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i think my sn92 is a glass cannon

Junior SCH Member
    well it lasted just over a year this time, started making that you need to spend a few hundred bucks again sound on the way home, yay

That sucks! I was really hoping it would hold out a lot longer for you after the last rebuild. Sorry to hear you've gotta rebuild it again.

But hey the good news is you're probably getting pretty good at these rebuilds so the next one won't take very long.

Keep us posted.

Junior SCH Member
    scored a virgin novi 2k with rear exit for $1250, didn't take much to adapt my bracket but getting belt alignment was a mother, i knew i was going to pay for the ease i had with the sn, it dumped the belt maybe once when i first built it and was indestructible after a tweak, fought this thing for a week and destroyed a half dozen belts without leaving the shop.
    was curious as to its performance vs the SN and guessing after reading the 2k's map i figured it would be about the same with the 2k running at 36k, i was right but as i don't need to baby this blower i can up the redline from 6500 to 7k

i just may be able to get a couple more MM of belt wrap

and a shot i took before i broke up the set, the 2k, sn92 a 1k i got for a good deal but it ended up being reverse rotation so i resold it and its on the way to Austria, and the whipple i am going to install on my suburban, gonna build the sn one more time and sell it