Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
1 off project in SoCal

Thread: 1 off project in SoCal

Talking 1 off project in SoCal

My name is Marshall (screen name "conmech"). I'm a retired Navy SEABEE CONstruction MECHanic. I have been into cars since day 1. My signature shows my previous toys (2003 Termi Cobra 'vert in sonic blue and black 2003 Harley F-150). I am in the process of building a '63 Falcon wagon (1990 5.0L w/ T-5 and 8.8) and recently aquired a Paxton SN 92 with boost controller from a buddy of mine. I will be hitting up this site for info on a regular basis. Pics are of how the wagon is now and how it was when bought.

Marshall
    US NAVY SEABEES (Retired)

Project BLWNWGN: Mixing Fox Mustang and Lightning parts and putting them in an old body.

SCH Member
    Hi Marshal-

I'm liking the Falcon project- i've got a 61Falcon that's now a straight axle Gasser with a small block dodge engine (and a VR4Paxton if i can get her mounted).

I've never thought of a boost controller on a centrifugal blower build before- not sure exactly how that'll work.

-rick

Quote Originally Posted by 69fury View Post
    Hi Marshal-

I'm liking the Falcon project- i've got a 61Falcon that's now a straight axle Gasser with a small block dodge engine (and a VR4Paxton if i can get her mounted).

I've never thought of a boost controller on a centrifugal blower build before- not sure exactly how that'll work.

-rick
    From what I was told, plugs inline with the Mustangs (where it was pulled from) electronics which is what I'm planning on using for my project.
    Last edited by conmech; 07-10-2011 at 01:35 PM.
    Marshall
    US NAVY SEABEES (Retired)

Project BLWNWGN: Mixing Fox Mustang and Lightning parts and putting them in an old body.