Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Any Ideas

Thread: Any Ideas

Any Ideas

I am entertaining thoughts of an air/air or air/water cooler. Also, I have heard of water/alchohol injection also. Anyone have any thoughts on this for my car. I would like to keep the cost to a minimum.

I live in Missouri and it gets very hot here in the summer. It does take a bit of my power.

Any other suggestions to my car for more power, better et's would be welcomed.

I have 36lb injectors and an upgraded fuel pump. Other than that the motor is stock (except the Novi1000) You can see other mods I did on my website.

Coming this winter for sure are..3.90 gears and an aluminum driveshaft.

Thanks,
    Keith
    -------------
    01 GT with Novi1000

I have thought of all of what you have mentioned for example the water/alchy thing... Edward Clark from the corral.net forums has had a good experience from using it!

The air to air intercooler or even the vortech aftercooler I thought about using. But I figured even @ 15psi of boost (where I am at) it would decrease the boost by about 2 or so psi and I wasn't too sure if $1000.00 + for that type of cooling would be feasable?!?

Maybe it would. But I figured Chemical cooling :) like N20 (nitrous) has a double sided benefit. Run a small shot of nitrous to cool the air temp of the charger and get the benefit of using nitrous.

I run a rather larger small shot (80 hp shot)., but really have not used it much at all. I still have a full bottle from 3 months ago!!!

I would be interested though in intercooling it and spraying more nitrous. Then again I am regarded here as the mad man :D so I dunnooooo...

If I can could find a nice spearco intercooler (3 row) that would fit on my mustang I would try to fab an intercooler for the
    fox novi-1000 and spray more nitrous!

For you cool modular guys, I believe the novi-2k intercooler would work just fine! Maybe for us fox guys as well.
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

LOL yep you are mad!

The injection would be cool but the intercooler would take allot of boost from the little 1K.

Ian

what type of nitrous setup would you recommend? i have always been a little leary of the nitrous. i went with the blower thinking it would be safer.
    -------------
    01 GT with Novi1000