Thread: Paradise Wheels Contact Information

Paradise Wheels Contact Information

For those who own a Paxton SN, VR, or VS Series supercharger, you've probably come to realize that Paxton Automotive no longer services or supports these superchargers. When the Granatelli family sold their interest in Paxton Superchargers, the rights to the original ball-drive superchargers did not pass on to Paxton Automotive which is why they refuse to service these units.

The majority of service and parts support for Paxton ball-drive superchargers has, over the last several years, been handled by Craig Conley at Paradise Wheels.

Paradise Wheels has recently moved to a new location, and their contact information is as follows:

Craig Conley
    Paradise Wheels Inc.

1413 Linda Vista Dr. suite D
    San Marcos, CA 92078
    Phone: (760)744-2400
    Fax: (760)744-2444

www.paradisewheels.biz
    conleyr107[at]sbcglobal.net

Craig's a good person to deal with and is very knowledgeable with respect to Paxton ball-drive superchargers.

If you do call Craig for parts or service, make sure to mention you got their information from SuperchargerHelp.com.

Thank you for posting this information.

Junior SCH Member
    Hey guys. Could I be a pain, again and ask a further question. I'm in Austrailia and wondered if he had a email address I can contact Craig on. Thanks heaps.

The only email address I have for Craig Conley is: conleyr107@sbcglobal.net But I don't know if it's still active. If anyone can verify that he's still using this email address, I'll add the information to the original post at the top so nobody will have to dig for it in the future.

That"s still a good email

Junior SCH Member
    He said a different email when I called and left a message earlier today. I'll have to call again soon if he doesn't return my call to get the email address and will post it when I find out what it is.

His e-mail is still conleyr107 [at] sbcglobal.net

His website is www.paradisewheels.biz

Best,
    Andrew Conley