Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Fluid Level For SN Unit With Cooler?

Thread: Fluid Level For SN Unit With Cooler?

Junior SCH Member

Fluid Level For SN Unit With Cooler?

I have looked all over and have yet to see any threads on this subject. I have a paxton SN 2000 that came with the pump and cooler setup, but I havent installed it yet. My question is: how do you fill it? with the car running so that the fluid fills up the lines and cooler etc, or do you fill it then hook up the cooler?

Thanks in Advance

SCH Member
    you check. the level AFTER the lines & pump have been circulating fluid and are full. But not with the car running as you mention, That could get a little messy, though I would like to watch someone try do it that way.

Z.

'65 K code

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zray View Post
    you check. the level AFTER the lines & pump have been circulating fluid and are full.

Z.
    Thats what I thought cause otherwise I would think it would dry the supercharger up and be really bad. I haven't had a chance to install the cooler and pump yet. I just ordered a boostmaster pipe and plan on installing the cooler at the same time.

Thank You