Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
VR4 question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VR4 question

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hey its me View Post
    "........Im getting fed up with this supercharger and its wimpy 5#s of boost. ..........."
    are you selling ?

Z.

'65 K code

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zray View Post
    are you selling ?

Z.
    Lol I was mad when I posted that. No im not selling

Junior SCH Member
    Yo Hey Its Me,

I found a Website where a fella is fabricating Intake setups to use a 2003 Cobra Eaton Blower, Check it out :> Www.jdbmods.com

Looks interesting enough, but you will need a 3 Inch hood and it is not the cleanest looking install i have ever seen. But when your looking to go fast, nobody cares about looks ;-)

Junior SCH Member
    is the upgraded impeller that you can get from paradise wheels the same as the vr4 upgrade or are there other components that get upgraded as well?

Junior SCH Member
    The high efficency impeller from Paradise is a great update for the price and easy to do. It has a curved blade which improves the response.

A VR4 impeller is an entirely different animal. The VR4 is a much larger impeller and a larger hole in the rear cover. It takes more force to turn the larger impeller, which moves way more air and in turn takes more rotational torque to keep the internal balls from slipping. The VR4 moves nearly twice the volume of air and can double the boost.

I am going to order a couple VR4 impellers when Craig gets them done.

Iv'e driven my car with a improved impeller VR57 and then with the VR4 in the same VR57 and the top end power is a dramaticly improved..

Junior SCH Member
    ahh okay thanks for the info!