Thread: New Member From Sparks Nevada

Smile New Member From Sparks Nevada

Hello Everyone,

I am Vince from Sparks, Nevada.

I Have A 1969 Mustang GT I Bought in 1982. I restored it in 1985 and Just restored it again in 2001. This time it is not 100% original.

The body is stock, But the motor is Modified some what. It has the original 351W but I built it with Victor Jr Heads, Competition Roller Cam, Crane gold Roller rockers. Then I added an Edelbrock 1 Gen. Pro-Flo Fuel Injection System, and a SN-93. That was 2004.

Now I am adding in a second SN-93. I am switching from the big V-belt to a serpentine. I want to go with a 10 rib but not sure if I can find everything needed for the install. I am OK with a 8 Rib though. But first I need to calc.The pulley sizes.

What is the SN-93 Ratio? I think 3.50, But not 100% sure.

Here are some Pics.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Go to the geraral tech. and look up the spead sheet with the speed calculator. should answer all your questions.

Welcome to SCH! Very nice ride. I love early Mustangs.

The ratio for all SN superchargers is 4.44:1. So for every revolution the input shaft is spun, the internal ball-drive spins the impeller 4.44 times.

Quote Originally Posted by 69mustangGT View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am Vince from Sparks, Nevada.

I Have A 1969 Mustang GT I Bought in 1982. I restored it in 1985 and Just restored it again in 2001. This time it is not 100% original.

The body is stock, But the motor is Modified some what. It has the original 351W but I built it with Victor Jr Heads, Competition Roller Cam, Crane gold Roller rockers. Then I added an Edelbrock 1 Gen. Pro-Flo Fuel Injection System, and a SN-93. That was 2004.

Now I am adding in a second SN-93. I am switching from the big V-belt to a serpentine. I want to go with a 10 rib but not sure if I can find everything needed for the install. I am OK with a 8 Rib though. But first I need to calc.The pulley sizes.

What is the SN-93 Ratio? I think 3.50, But not 100% sure.

Here are some Pics.......
    :evil:ok that looks pretty sick,
    have you considered dual quad carbs/throttle bodies for this bad boy also???:violent:

That would be pretty cool, But I am Planning on the New Paxton/Vortech Dual Inlet Power Hat. Polished of course........

Well that limits me to pulley combinations then.

Thanks for the info.........

Vince...........

That would be pretty cool, But I am Planning on the New Paxton/Vortech Dual Inlet Power Hat. Polished of course........
    so you will only double the CFM potential airflow of your system.
    or will the increased airfow create more boost also due to restrictions of the curent engine???
    i'm leaning towards slightly more boost due to increased airflow cfm trying to be rammed thru the limited size of the intake trac:violent:

I think your right. and I think The 13 " diameter Power hat, and the 1000 CFM throtle body of the Edelbrock pro flo EFI set up Should Flo pretty good for Volume. Sort of Like upgrading to a VR4 But more Volume. But I am worried a little bit about my motors compression. Does anyone Know what CFM a SN 93 flows at 39,000 RPM?

Does anyone Know what CFM a SN 93 flows at 39,000 RPM?
    I believe it's about 750~850cfm.