Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
DIY Wideband O2 Meter

Thread: DIY Wideband O2 Meter

DIY Wideband O2 Meter

Hi everyone,

I found this article on how to build your own wideband O2 meter and thought I'd share it.

I haven't tried to build one of these myself (my soldering skills aren't good enough for something like this) but I figured some might want to try making one to help tune their setups. Might prove really handy for those with "out of the norm" applications.

If anyone here builds one (and gets it working) feel free to post back here. I'm sure many of our members would be curious to hear what it takes to build one and how well it works.

Enjoy.

Thanx Michael. Very interesting, but WAY outside of my scope. If you don't mind, I want to pass this onto some people I know who could do this kinda stuff.
    Marshall
    US NAVY SEABEES (Retired)

Project BLWNWGN: Mixing Fox Mustang and Lightning parts and putting them in an old body.

You're very welcome.

And feel free to pass it on. It'd be interesting to see if someone can make one of these and how well it works.

Keep us posted.