Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New guy here, Paxton Charged

Thread: New guy here, Paxton Charged

Junior SCH Member

New guy here, Paxton Charged

Hey guys just joined up..

I'm running a practically brand new sn93 blower on my 4.0L 96 Ranger. The motor is built up, heavily ported heads, valve job with stainless valves, cam, ported intakes. The motor is 10:1 static compression and I'm putting about 6#s through it with the paxton. Just finished up the oil cooler install last night on it.

Here is a pic while installing the cooler

Welcome to the SCH! Glad to have you aboard.

Nice, clean install. I'm sure it runs just as nice. Thanks for sharing your pictures, and don't forget to add your Ranger to the SCH Garage (link is in the navbar at the top of the page).

Junior SCH Member
    thanks! i forgot to add.. this setup should put out a healthy 270rwhp/320 ish rwtq on the dyno, graphs and numbers here in a few weeks

welcome to the site,
    how does the ranger run?

Junior SCH Member
    The ranger runs strong, and it will be stronger here in a few weeks when I put it back on the dyno for some tune tweaking. For a little truck, it scoots harder then a lot of cars around, which puts a smile on my face and a frown on whatever mustang or camaro I just pulled on lol. Tons of fun