Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
McCulloch SN60 value

Thread: McCulloch SN60 value

Junior SCH Member

McCulloch SN60 value

This is my first post in spite of the fact that I've lurked for a while. I've read the McCulloch/Paxton history and have tried watching the classifieds over the years, but I've yet to get a good answer on the value of a supercharger kit I picked up several years ago. My original plan was to install it on a Mustang I have, but realized it might be of greater use and value to someone who needed/wanted a peculiar McCulloch badged SN60. Can anyone give me an idea on value for it? Here's what I've got:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the site!

It looks to me like the McCulloch SN60 you have may have come off a Studebaker or some other vehicle that came factory equipped with an SN. I'm not entirely familiar with all the vehicles/brands that had Paxton/McCulloch superchargers as factory options, but I do know there were a few. If yours is indeed from an old Stude or some other vehicle, then to the right person it could be worth quite a bit. But as an SN60 it's worth what any other SN60 would be worth, depending on it's condition (Working? Needs a rebuild? Parts only unit? etc...).

Have you tried contacting Solanski Performance? They are into old Studebakers so they might be able to help you better identify where your SN60 came from, and maybe even help put you in tough with a few prospective buyers if it is indeed from an vintage OEM vehicle.

Not sure if I really answered your question, but I hope that helps.