Thread: closing my threads ???

Junior SCH Member

closing my threads ???

well iwould expect this from this sight because of the name!!! as for facts yes this is true from summit reason i was talking about this is because i was going to buy it from them!!! but they could not match muscle motors price!!! is this enough fact or what???Fact i think novi 2000 is a great super charger that is why i bought another one !! and for as the question of used or quilty control after i find out which it is ill post it !! not sure but there is big problem here with them(paxton) and with this sight !!! i guess if i dont agree with what your saying your just going to close my posts?? i think that is the sadest thing ive ever heard!!!im trying to let people know the troubles im having and all you want to do is stop me!!! how much are you getting payed to run this sight from paxton?? or try and keep me quit?? im not using bad words or stating un true facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just whats happening!!!!!!!!!!!!! chad

Junior SCH Member
    sorry also forgot yes i did post in the wrong place on corral reason for that was so i could post the pics i have because alot of people are asking for them!!! alot more than i ever expected!! but yes i am sorry i also hate when people do it !!!! chad

Chad,

The forum is not the right place for this, please check your e-mail.

Ian