Thread: Being thankful...

Being thankful...

Hello all:

As some of you already know, the last year has not been an easy one here at SCH. Persistent hacker attacks resulting in extended down times have really taken their toll on not only our site's administration, but also on our members and on overall traffic. However, despite these difficulties, I have been - and remain to this day - determined to keep SCH up and running!

I firmly believe that SCH is still the number one resource for supercharging and forced-induction information on the internet today. And I hope one day soon the traffic and discussions thread activity return to levels indicative of the level of expertise I know this community contains.

So on this Thanksgiving day, I'd like to take the opportunity to say that I am truly thankful for those members who continue to support SCH. It is through your continued involvement that we are keeping the flame alight within our online community.

Wishing all of you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

i think that i, like so many other people that are so busy,
    really look forward to these holidays to have time to spend with family/friends and projects.
    i purchased some intake and timing cover gaskets yesterday so i can move forward in the
    cam change project on my toy...

thanks to the site here for shared knowledge and members new & old..
    i was frustrated with the hacker attacks as a site user,
    i'm sure Michael was highly disappointed with results of the persistent attacks.
    i know a lot of hard work was put out to keep the site running, thanks...