Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Paxton SN2000 V-belt supercharger w/ intercooler & MSD for TPI Camaro/Firebird

Thread: Paxton SN2000 V-belt supercharger w/ intercooler & MSD for TPI Camaro/Firebird

Junior SCH Member

*SOLD* Paxton SN2000 V-belt supercharger w/ intercooler & MSD for TPI Camaro/Firebird

*SOLD* Looking to sell my Paxton SN2000 supercharger off my 87 Iroc. Included is supercharger with upgraded impellor, brackets, Paxton/MSD 6A BTM box with boost controller, 42lb injectors, intercooler with piping (intercooler isn't pretty based on where it was installed but still functional, see build thread) and oil cooler with pump. Switching gears and going to go N/A for now and would like the money to focus on other aspects of the car and probably go turbo in the future. Unit was on car when I bought it but doesn't suit the MiniRam well, better suited for factory TPI car. Prior owner installed SC when he still had the 305. These units are limited to about 35,000 RPMS (approx. 5500 engine RPMS) and better suited for TPI, Superram, etc with lower RPM band. MSD has always had a 5500 RPM Rev limiting chip in it, however, I upgraded the cam with my engine rebuild that will prefer a 5800 - 6000 shift point. SC hasn't been reinstalled since rebuild. Check out my build thread for all the details, bought car with blown head gasket and slowly putting it back together although I did drive car when I bought it. I was told mileage on SC is approx. 20K but was rebuilt with upgraded impellor within last 5-10K when zz4 was installed. Here is video of it running: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthrea...et-Build/page2

Looking for $1200 shipped.

EDIT: Thought I should add that this made between 5 & 6 psi with the intercooler, miniram & 200CC RHS heads. On a milder 305 or 350 this unit could make up to 8 psi but that's about the max. Can work with buyer on price if they don't need/want the intercooler stuff or injectors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ed1le; 03-15-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: *SOLD*
    1987 Iroc-Z, ZZ4, xr276 w/ 1.6's, TPIS Miniram, 42#'s, Intercooled Paxton SN2000, T-56, 3.73's, Full Hotchkis/Koni suspension, C5 brakes, 17" ROH's

1970 Skylark Convertible resto-mod, project on hold

Junior SCH Member
    SOLD
    1987 Iroc-Z, ZZ4, xr276 w/ 1.6's, TPIS Miniram, 42#'s, Intercooled Paxton SN2000, T-56, 3.73's, Full Hotchkis/Koni suspension, C5 brakes, 17" ROH's

1970 Skylark Convertible resto-mod, project on hold