Thread: Paxton SN C.A.R.B. EO# Stickers?

Junior SCH Member

Paxton SN C.A.R.B. EO# Stickers?

Curious if anyone knows where I can obtain one of these for D-195-17? My SN2000 Head unit says only D-195 and the SMOG Nazi's here in California say I need to get the correct sticker to pass a visual inspection. I have already contacted CUNDN Racing. They said they can get me one for $40, but I have called them a few times to order the sticker and it goes to answering machine and they haven't returned my calls so far.

Other challenges I'm facing in regards to SMOG Visual inspection is my UPR Boostmaster Pipe and PMAS 95mm MAF Meter. My car passes emissions at or below average numbers, so it's just the couple nit pick things on visual that's holding me up.

Thanks In Advance

I'd suggest calling Craig @ Paradise Wheels for the SN sticker you're looking for. Paradise Wheels are the "keepers" of these old ball-drive superchargers and their prices are generally lower than CUNDN.

There's a sticky at the top of the SN Series Forum with their latest contact info, or just click here.

Junior SCH Member
    thank you, I called and left a message. Hopefully he will be of more help than CUNDN. I have called 4 times this week and left messages. No one answered the phone and no calls back. I need to get this sticker so that my car will be in order for smog.