Thread: Hello

Junior SCH Member

Hello

I'm restoring a 67 Mustang that I have owned for about 34 years. I'm doing everything by myself after work and on weekends so the project is slow going (actually I'm going slow) but it is coming along.
    I have had a Paxton kit for a long time now, it's always been inside but it's never been ran and still has the original "No Oil" tag on it (it was purchased new in '73 for a 351 boss but never installed). I'm looking forward to the day when it will finally go on my engine.
    Even though it's a long time away I am trying to think everything through and when I get closer to the engine work I'll be looking for guidance to set it up properly.
    I have never joined a forum until just recently when I joined this one and another Mustang forum. I really don't have much free time so I probably won't be too much of a pest.
    Dan

Welcome to SCH.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands. No need to make excuses for taking your time with it - car restoration is a labor of love and should be done right, especially when it comes to a classic Mustang.

And don't worry about being a pest around here. Feel free to ask any and all questions.

welcome to the site;
    classic stang

Junior SCH Member
    I'm back. I got into kart racing and that totally consumed everything for a good number of years.
    I started back in on the mustang about four years ago and I'm just about finished with it. I'm going to try to post some pictures but I'm not too sure about how that's going to go... I kinda added to the original plan. I'll post more about it later.
    IMG_20210312_162527502.jpgIMG_4368.jpgIMG_20210312_171638.jpgIMG_20210312_162914426_HDR.jpg