Thread: B&M 144 Fuel

Junior SCH Member

B&M 144 Fuel

I have a B&M 144 on a 1993 Chevy Truck with a 350. What was the fuel pump for the supercharger rated at GPM. I need to know where I can get another one for my truck just incase this one goes out.

are you using the factory style fuel pump in the fuel tank??
    are you running the B&M 144 with fuel injection? [which type]?
    did you change to a carb'ed set-up ??

Junior SCH Member
    Using factory style in tank fuel pump that B&M sent with the kit, Im using the stock TBI setup.

Quote Originally Posted by sdc3000 View Post
    Using factory style in tank fuel pump that B&M sent with the kit, Im using the stock TBI setup.
    I would contact B&M / Holley I think for their model # info...
    that will be best

Junior SCH Member
    not to thread jack or anything but i am having the same issue sort of I installed a in tank efi pump for a vortec 5.7 and i dont think its enough you can tell it wants to make power but bogs out when I get to around 5 to 7 psi of boost also did your kit come with a chip for the ecm I think mine is bad does anyone know where i can get a new one? oh ya its on a 1992 chevy k1500 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by laddiepowell View Post
    not to thread jack or anything but i am having the same issue sort of I installed a in tank efi pump for a vortec 5.7 and i dont think its enough you can tell it wants to make power but bogs out when I get to around 5 to 7 psi of boost also did your kit come with a chip for the ecm I think mine is bad does anyone know where i can get a new one? oh ya its on a 1992 chevy k1500 4x4
    are you asking about the FMU -fuel managment unit or the ECU - electronic control/computer unit?
    you will have to contact the supercharger manufacturer for this type of troubleshooting about their kits.
    there may be a forum on the manufacturers site that deals with others having the same issues.
    worth a check as they may have already solved your issues

Junior SCH Member
    thanks for the reply it came with a fmu and a chip for the ecm the only thing i did not get was the fuel pump hopefully sdc3000 will have some luck on a pump # I played with the timing today small improvement but it still runs out of fuel ( I think) the in tank pump i have now is a Delphi feo114