Thread: EFI Kit

Junior SCH Member

EFI Kit

What EFI Kit would be suitable to run on a weiand 671?Im tiard of carbs.

What application are you running the 671 on? That'll help to narrow things down a bit with respect to sources and tuners.

Are you looking for a complete system or are you willing to piece-together a system and have it tuned to suit your application?

If you're willing to piece something together I'd first suggest checking out what the folks at F.A.S.T. have to offer in the way of an EFI system. Their electronics are easily tuned and they offer a fairly complete solution with respect to the electronics and wiring harness(es) for lots of different applications. Last I checked, they didn't make intake manifolds or throttle bodies or any of that sort of hardware; that stuff you'd have to source elsewhere, but they might be able to point you in the right direction if you need that sort of stuff (and if you're running carbs, I'm going to guess that you probably will).

If you're looking for a complete, out of the box system with intake, injectors, fuel rails, pump(s), ECU, wire harness, plenum, throttle bodies, etc.. you might want to try Borla Induction (formerly TWM Induction). TWM made some pretty amazing systems not long ago, and they were the pioneers in using individual throttle bodies (ITBs) in place of Weber carbs and even factory fuel injection systems. They might have something that will fit your application.

Junior SCH Member
    Im running a 355 chevy.9.1 compression,edelbrock performer RPM heads.Supercharger pistons with matching cam from comp cams.Turbo 400 with 2300 TCI Converter.Ford 9 inch with 4.11 gears.
    I would like a complete out of the box unit because I have 0 experience with EFI.I have been looking at the Fast and MSD Units.Both seem to have good reviews.