Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
new member from michigan

Thread: new member from michigan

new member from michigan

hi names ryan i have a 92 lx hatch with a 331 stroker w/paxton sn2000 showing 3lbs of on the boost gauge it made 403 horse and 407 torque at the rear tires on a mustang dyno very fun street car. i also have a 1986 notchback with a built carbed 306 that will soon be swapped out for a solid roller 421 windsor. not always easy on the wallet having two projects lol but almost finished with my hatch "paintjob" and then onto my drag build with the notch! i love anything to do with hotrods/dragracing/carshows/cruises i hit all the cruises around here downriver dream cruise(fort st.) telegraph cruise, hines drive, and woodward always a blast.
    IMG_0632.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    heres my 86 notch. once my hatch is painted and finished ill build the new motor,tranny and rearend and then paint the front and rear bumpers the same as the rest of the car. this will definitely be more of a dragstrip car with little street time.
    IMG_1748.jpgimage.jpg
    IMG_1798.jpg
    Last edited by 92stroker331; 02-11-2015 at 04:45 AM.

Hi Ryan, welcome to SCH! Awesome looking ride. If I'm around for the Woodward Dream Cruise this year, I'll definitely be looking out for your car.

hey michael thanks for the welcome and the compliments. it should be rolling fresh black paint this summer no more primer spots lol hope to see out there

Junior SCH Member
    hi 92stroker331 i live in livonia Mi and cant wait for the weather to break.I would love to meet up with other fox body mustang people and go for a cruise.look me up when the weather breaks!!!

hey vader, cool man were not far from eachother im always at all the cruises throughout the summer around here ill definitely give ya shout when this shitty winter ends hopefully ill have my 331 up and running when warm weather breaks im swapping out my paxton sn for a vortech SQ gonna be starting on that soon

92 hatch- 331 stroker w/paxton sn2000
    86 4eye coupe- built 306/ soon to be solid roller 421 windsor

Junior SCH Member
    sounds great to me!!!!

welcome to the site
    only 3#of boost showing on the gage??
    was that gage broken or checked???

thanks, and no everything was working fine lol the paxton sn2000 that i had on the car only produced 5-7 lbs on a bone stock 302 and mine is a built 331 stroker motor,with the added cubes and supporting mods the engine was more free flowing. imo i think the paxton was a lil undersized for this combo but it origianally started out as just a 302 h/c/i build that went a lil bit further lol. i have since switched to a vortech v2 SQ with a upr powerpipe should see about 10-12lbs of boost. looking into getting a vortech maxflow power cooler to help keep IAT's down due to the added boost. or possibly do a meth kit havent decided on it yet

92 hatch- 331 stroker w/paxton sn2000
    86 4eye coupe- built 306/ soon to be solid roller 421 windsor