Thread: dyno tuning?

Junior SCH Member

dyno tuning?

I just installed my kit on my 2000 gt and I needed to know if I could get a dyno tune with the regular chip that I got from vortech? If I could how much do you guys think it will cost me? Any info that you guys have will be very helpful thank you.....

Mike @ Dallas Mustang
    Dyno tuning varies depending on the location you are in. Since you already have an Autologic chip, a tune from an Autologic dealer SHOULD(I say should depending on the tuner) be around $300.00 Now, do you NEED a dynotune, or is the car stock with a blower? Need some info on the combo first.

Mike

Just my two cents worth here....

Hi ftrayd5555,

I would strongly suggest that you send an email Pete or Jerry @ www.fordchip.com and find out from them when and where there going to be at to get a dyno-tune done correctly. There well worth the money and the time to get them to do the dyno-tune on your Mustang.

Other wise, I would suggest getting a bench chip from Chris Johnson from www.jmschip.com, Chris is really good with a bench tune and he uses Autologic chips. but it won't be a dyno-tuned chip.

Anyways, Good luck to you!

C U L8R,
    Kyle
    NMRA M/M9

SCH Member
    my recommendations would be to sell the chip and run your stock computer unless your going to run over 62000 rpm... you dont need a chip just get the PMS, more money but u cant get about 150 for your chip, then the PMS is like 800 i think but you can controll everything.. I highly recommend you check that out at AndersonFordMotorSport.com ... good webpage.. good luck on the dyno