Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WMS Pro-Velocity Power Pipe results.......

Ford replacement part. There are two part numbers (sorry, I don't know them off hand)... one is the "new" part number and is an improved design. I think it might be a little more expensive like ten bucks or so, but call the dealer... thats where you get it.
    ---Don---
    WA2FAST

http://wa2fast.corral.net

Junior SCH Member
    I think I gained a couple of pounds of boost with mine... Haven't checked to make sure though...

Here is a pic of the unit installed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2001 Cobra Convertible, #1453 of 3384

Steed Triax, Magnaflow Catback, Mac Prochamber, 03 Cobra Fuel Pumps, 42lb injectors, Pro-M Univer MAF, WMS PowerPipe, ATI Prorcharger - P1SC w/6lb Pulley and 3 Core Intercooler

Next Mods... MM Full Length SFC, KB Springs, 03 Cobra Struts, 00 Cobra R rear shocks, & Nitto DR's on the Rear :thumbsup:

Dyno w/ Dense Charger 280hp, 285 tq
    Dyno w/P1SC 6# 409.4hp, 381.3tq

Parts For Sale

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by raider187
    I think I gained a couple of pounds of boost with mine... Haven't checked to make sure though...

Here is a pic of the unit installed
    Can you take a couple of shots of the fender opening that you had to cut? Thanks.
    99 Cobra vert
    P-1sc @ 8#, Pro-M Univer, WMS velocity tube,42#, MAC H and cat back
    Eibach pros, Bilstein HDs, KB cc plates, strut tower brace, shock tower brace, Steeda subframe conn
    393 rwhp on crappy CA gas

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by desertsnake
    Can you take a couple of shots of the fender opening that you had to cut? Thanks.
    I need to clean up my cuts. I trimmed it on both sides of the existing hole. I was in a hurry to make my dyno time, so I cut the hole a little bigger than was needed. WMS suggest that you only need to cut foward(towards fron of the car), but I could not fit the two pipes in. A little fab work and the hole trimming it will look fine.

Look at these two

http://www.2madcows.com/images/SC_PI...p/DSC01032.JPG
    http://www.2madcows.com/images/SC_PI...p/DSC01033.JPG

Steed Triax, Magnaflow Catback, Mac Prochamber, 03 Cobra Fuel Pumps, 42lb injectors, Pro-M Univer MAF, WMS PowerPipe, ATI Prorcharger - P1SC w/6lb Pulley and 3 Core Intercooler

Next Mods... MM Full Length SFC, KB Springs, 03 Cobra Struts, 00 Cobra R rear shocks, & Nitto DR's on the Rear :thumbsup:

Parts For Sale

Junior SCH Member

Who makes the best/value power pipe for P1SC 99-03 GT

Anyone know where I can get the best deal on a good power pipe for my car? I'm not that cheap, I was just wondering who makes the best one for a P1SC on a 00 GT. I don't see one in Anderson's add?
    00 GT 5spd: 4.10 gears, 10#'s from the P1SC, 90MM MAF, 42# injectors, MAC cat back, Diablo Delta flip chip, Pro-5.0, King Cobra clutch, more to come...

Junior SCH Member
    Here is a link to the WMS page. I believe they're asking 250.00 That's not too bad...

http://www.wmsracing.com/wmsweb/tubes.htm

You might be able to get one from these guys?

www.morpheusperformance.com

Parts For Sale

Senior SCH Member
    Any ideas if the belt slippage problem occurred on the 95's?? I have the cheesy 6 groove belt on mine with 2.55" pulley and I can't get over 10-11psi max out of my car, I do have my OE tensioner still on there, wonder if its bad......?
    1995 GT
    Black on Black
    T-5
    D.S.S Pro Bullet 306
    and almost every part in the FRPP catalog.

And a 'Strange' whistling sound under the hood courtesy of ProCharger......

You definately have belt slipage. I would replace it.
    ---Don---
    WA2FAST

http://wa2fast.corral.net