Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
P600-B Gauges - fuel pressure gauge

Thread: P600-B Gauges - fuel pressure gauge

Junior SCH Member

P600-B Gauges - fuel pressure gauge

Has anyone had success with the electronic fuel pressure gauge that comes with the LT1 kit.

The one currently in use on the Firebird moves but isn't accurate. I'm hoping this is just a fluke, and most people have no problem with theirs.

(I've heard horror stories about the electronic fuel gauges and am trying to decided if I should even bother.)

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Path

Junior SCH Member
    WEll to my knowledge none of the ATI systems come with gauges. That being said we use mainly Autometer gauges here at the shop and their newer electronic fuel pressure gauges work flawlessly and install quite a bit easier than previous versions.

Chris

Junior SCH Member
    Same here. I had a half sweep gauge that was recalled and they sent me a new full sweep for free. Easy install and pretty acurate.
    Dave
    My site
    1954 F100 = 400/C-6
    93GT = 5.0 & SF feature Nov 05 p60

Don't do business with these bastards/ripoffs:
    Eric Emco from RI
    Tran Ho from FL

Junior SCH Member
    The one I have now moves proportionality, but doesn’t read accurately. But I’m going to believe this is just a fluke (load off my mind!) and everything will continue as planned.

Thanks!
    Path