Thread: Novi 1000 Is On The Way!

Novi 1000 Is On The Way!

I can't wait to see how it runs with my current combo! Anyone use a box stock novi without the fmu on an engine with good heads and a holley intake? I ordered 42lb injectors and the sample tube for my meter. I hope they aren't too big.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

I run the 42's no chip, runs great. see sig for details
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

93 notch, how much boost did you see with your motor and the novi with stock pulleys? I'll load some pictures on here when i'm done. I got my wife a digital video camera and i'll get a video if someone will host it. I bet i'll kiss the ups guy when he comes cruising up the driveway!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

I see 7#'s with the f150 pulley so it would be about 4.5-5 with
    the stock crank pulley.

I have a power pipe on the way so I hope to get 9.
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

sounds like i'll be stuck with the one piece crank pulley setup for a while..... HOPELFULLY I SEE 5.5 INSTEAD OF 4.5! I'm gonna have to work mad amounts of overtime to pay for all this! LOL!
    Did you get the morpheus pipe? I'd like to know if they are as nice as the anderson setup.

thanks for your time

Brent

If you got the new syle NOVI 1K you should be able to change the blower pulley instead of having to change the crank pulley.

Call Paxton to find out but I think they have the smaller blower pullies.

Yes I have a Morpheus pipe on order, We will be doing an install article on it as soon as it arrives.

sweet, i just ordered my novi1k last week......should be here soon! im excited as well...the morpheus pipes look just as good as the AFM pipes for alot less.......im getting one of those.......
    as far as changing the blower pullies i think theres some confusion here. the only pullies in the kit are the blower & crank pullies. if you remove the blower pulley than you void the warrenty! the beauty of the new revised unit is that it comes with an idler that allows for a pulley change w/o changing the belt size! i guess this would work within certain pulley sizes of course.

Thats the what i thought. maybe the vortech 8 rib setup will work the same and we can ditch the one piece crank pulley?

I guess we'll find out