Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Just had the car dyno'ed.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just had the car dyno'ed....

Junior SCH Member
    I'm goin to be gettin my car dyno tuned too since I just put in the new motor and what not, but I was wondering 5150 LX if you could tell me what combo you had when you got that dynoed? it was the 302 with the ATI right? what else did you have as far as mods? did u have those heads and intake? I have pretty much the same setup and I want to know what to expect. Thanks.
    1990 GT - ATI p600b with 3/core IC, Edelbrock 60379's, Trickflow Streetheat, F303 cam, crane 1.7's, 70mm TB/EGR, Romac dampner, T5z, 3.73's w/posi, uneq. shortys, o/r h-pipe, flow cat-back, MSD 6al, msd tfi coil, 75mm Pro-m, Kirban AFPR, 36 lbs. inj, dual 255lph, 3-core HD radiator, eletric fan, BFG drag radials, boost/fuel pressure gauges, sub-frames, alum. DS, steeda springs, tokico premiums, pro3i lc arms.. lots more..
    -450RWHP / 443RWTQ - 12 Lbs of boost
    My car on cardomain.com

K.C., never have dynoed mine. I was running stock shortblock, TFS heads and Novi 1000. You may have me confused with someone.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 LX
    K.C., never have dynoed mine. I was running stock shortblock, TFS heads and Novi 1000. You may have me confused with someone.....
    ohh yea.. oops.. my bad, I meant StangQuest..
    1990 GT - ATI p600b with 3/core IC, Edelbrock 60379's, Trickflow Streetheat, F303 cam, crane 1.7's, 70mm TB/EGR, Romac dampner, T5z, 3.73's w/posi, uneq. shortys, o/r h-pipe, flow cat-back, MSD 6al, msd tfi coil, 75mm Pro-m, Kirban AFPR, 36 lbs. inj, dual 255lph, 3-core HD radiator, eletric fan, BFG drag radials, boost/fuel pressure gauges, sub-frames, alum. DS, steeda springs, tokico premiums, pro3i lc arms.. lots more..
    -450RWHP / 443RWTQ - 12 Lbs of boost
    My car on cardomain.com

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 LX
    Ouch, what did you hit?? or what hit you??

I hit a Tahoe:( I didn't react fast enough when the lady in front of me slammed on her brakes during morning rush hour......oh well lesson learned.

Tomorrow she goes away:( I traded the roller for a NIB TKO and BH. Here's a pic of the damage which is definately repairable and a pic of the car that will be receiving all the good stuff off the damaged car.

94 GT, with ..........NOTHING yet.

Damn, I remember seeing that pic.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C.90gt
    I'm goin to be gettin my car dyno tuned too since I just put in the new motor and what not, but I was wondering 5150 LX if you could tell me what combo you had when you got that dynoed? it was the 302 with the ATI right? what else did you have as far as mods? did u have those heads and intake? I have pretty much the same setup and I want to know what to expect. Thanks.
    Those numbers were with a stock rotating assembly, crane 2030 cam, box stock Performer Heads, RPM Intake, 75mm Pro M caled for 24 pounders, Pro M Optimizer to tune the MAF for 36lb injectors, FMS 36lb injectors, MSD 6AL, MAC headers, MAC O/R H-pipe, 2 chamber flows with stock tail pipes, P600B pullied for 14psi but I've never seen more than 10psi, and a 3 core IC.

I never got any numbers with my UNIVER, 42lb injectors, and TwEECer.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blown sn-95
    i see your running a univer.. i am not sure if i am going to run a univer or bullet? i have pretty much the same set up. do you have any probems with the blow through?
    did you have to have it tuned?
    No I didn't have any issues with the UNIVER at all. I had a TwEECer to tune whatever I needed to.