Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
PowerPipe Install!

Thread: PowerPipe Install!

Junior SCH Member

PowerPipe Install!

Hey guys, I just put up a How-To install an Anderson Powerpipe, etc... Check it out at;

http://www.stangfx.com

Let me know what you all think!!

thanks

SCH Member
    thats a great how to.. wish i had somthing like that before i went hacking on my fender! the 94-95's install is basically the same, except the cutout is higher up and more towards the rear, and the maf/act wires/plugs dont need to be lengthend
    Vibrant Red 94GT

Junior SCH Member
    OH, that sounds a bit easier, I hate cutting into the wiring, but if you do, make sure you do it right, soldering is the only way to go, then heat shrinked.. If not water can bridge between the two wires and really mess stuff up..

I'll be adding more how-to's with more detailed pics and info, hopefully if all goes well I'll have a long tube header install and a clutch installation within the next couple weeks.. I'm trying to make how-to's for things that you don't see very often and usually people are very scared..

Thanks again.