Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PCV blew out

SCH Member
    The pipe looks great. I have apipe from 468LC. I would like to get mine chrome plated as well. Maybe I will look into it.
    I guess I will just vent the tube to atmosphere. I don't know where else to put it.

Senior SCH Member frank woodall's Avatar
    you can do that cause thats all the kit does also....... it hooks into the fitting that covers the air filter and on the other side it goes no where except to the atmosphere.

SCH Member
    Cool. I will do that then. Thanks for the help.

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by Hustler
    blu50stang, do yourself a favor and get a breather. I just put my stock cap back on for emissions testing.
    Ditto.
    Click here to see my Notch

Engine mods:
    Paxton Supercharger, TFS Twisted Wedge heads, 75 h.p. NOS, Typhoon intake, 80mm ProM, 30# injectors, Aeromotive fuel rails and FPR, Anderson PowerPipe, Edelbrock 70mm T/B and EGR spacer, BBK 255 lph in-tank pump, MSD 6A, Billet distributor, Blaster coil and BTM, Fluidyne radiator, Stewart water pump, FMS Police Interceptor fan and clutch, BBK Ceramic shorties with Stage 8 locks, Catco high-flow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back.
    Chassis:
    FMS front lower control arms, BBK upper and lower rear control arms, BBK progressive rate lowering springs , BBK subs, Steeda G-trac bar, Kenne Brown strut tower brace, Steeda caster/camber plates, AFS Cobra wheels, Koni 5 way adjustable Reds, SSBC rear disc brake conversion, FMS 73mm front disc upgrade, Maximum Motorsport stainless brake lines.
    Drivetrain:
    FMS 3.73 gear, TA rearend girdle, FMS aluminum driveshaft, Lentech Street Terminator valvebody, B&M Hammer shifter, Trick Flow high capacity aluminum AOD pan.
    Interior/Exterior:
    Cervini Mach 1 hood, Saleen body kit and rear wing, Cobra grille insert, Cerullo seats.