Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess my RWHP of upcoming Combo

LOL - I just think it looks better in a tech forum to have the real names on the forum leaders and mods - just my opinion :D

Ian

Originally posted by Ian
    LOL - I just think it looks better in a tech forum to have the real names on the forum leaders and mods - just my opinion :D

Ian
    I would have to agree with ya on that note.

Doug

Mike @ Dallas Mustang
    We did a car 2 months ago that had the following, stock bottom end, E-cam, Edelbrock performer 5.0 heads(untouched), edelbrock performer intake(untouched) 70mm t-body, 75mm maf, 30 inj with fmu and a Novi 2000 with a DM Boostmaster (12psi) it made 440rwhp with a 11.8:1 a/f. So wuold think your combo should be higher than that, maybe the 460-470 range.

Mike

Cool, should run pretty decent if I can ever get it back together, home improvement projects have taken over me getting any work on the car done...Haven't touched it in two weeks :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    I exploded 2 Tremec 3550's and 1 TKO,after I put the NOVI AND THE 347 in the car,add that bill up I finally did the right thing and listened to my engine builder and bought a PA Super Comp C-4(without my wifes permission,that went over like a fart in church)well anyway,I never looked back since,Ive made close to 1000 rwhp and not a problem yet,just need to send the PI converter back and get the stall changed to 5200.

I'm somewhat considering a C-4, but I'll cross that road when I get there. Heck, I've gotta get this thing running & back together again so I can grenade that stock t-5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th