Thread: Sample tube needed/ 19lb

SCH Member

Sample tube needed/ 19lb

I need a C&L or vortech 19 pound sample tube. Thanks josh
    93 LX Convertible, Saleen body kit & decals, Balanced 306, B303, 1.7rr, TRW Forged pistons, Explorer intake, GT40p heads,Head studs, 70mm T.B,

I know I had one but I have not seen it in a while,, I will search around for it and let you know ASAP.. Bee

SCH Member
    That would be cool, it is a Vortech meter but I was told they are the same, I am wondering why C&L shows different color tubes though and vortechs are all just aluminum. I have a bucking problem with my car and it didn't start until I put in the 36's and vortech meter with sample tube, maybe they sent me the wrong sampletube? I am going to try 19's with this meter and leave this car N/A for the summer. At least that is my plan for today.
    93 LX Convertible, Saleen body kit & decals, Balanced 306, B303, 1.7rr, TRW Forged pistons, Explorer intake, GT40p heads,Head studs, 70mm T.B,

SCH Member
    Are 36's way too big if I leave my car N/A, What if I put a shot of nitrous to it? without the S/C

Im running 36s in my car,, with a SC and NOS,, they should be fine with the SC or Just NOS,,,, your problem may not be the sample tube,,, are you running a FMU?,,,,, you may need to put a different disk in it,, also,, what is your fuel pressure set at?... Bee

SCH Member
    Right now I am breaking in the motor without the blower installed so it is strictly N/A at this time.