Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Got my Bullit 5-lug front done finally

Thread: Got my Bullit 5-lug front done finally

Mike @ Dallas Mustang

Got my Bullit 5-lug front done finally

I will post some pics as soon as possible. I put on the Bullit front calipers and rotors, then 99 Cobra wheels.. I changed the rear last week when I installed my gears!! That damn car can stop now!!!!!!!!! HUGE difference. But there was some problems that I had where I had to do some fabrication. For some reason, Ford decided to make the passenger side and drivers side brake hose fittings different thread sizes. So, I fixed that!!!!!!!!!!! Cut and reflare with the same fitting as the driver, all done. Should have pics by Monday night.

Mike

Great - I would like to see how that looks...

Ford does weird things for sure! I had the same thing when I replaced all my brake lines.

Ian

Re: Got my Bullit 5-lug front done finally

Originally posted by dmpmw
    For some reason, Ford decided to make the passenger side and drivers side brake hose fittings different thread sizes.
    Mike
    Ford does this on many cars. They do it so there are no mistakes when the car is assembled at the factory. It sort of makes it idiot proof so someone doesn't accidently install the wrong hose on there. Trust me it's true.....I work for Ford.

Mike @ Dallas Mustang

Re: Re: Got my Bullit 5-lug front done finally

Originally posted by TheHawk05
    It sort of makes it idiot proof!
    You calling me and IDIOT!?!?!?!/! LOL, just kidding. I worked it out, so I am thankful for that. Hopefully pics on moday, but now a sad note, we had a hail storm last night............... :( Dents all over the cars, mine and my wifes Honda. More money down the drain.

Mike