Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Paxtons cust. service isn't very good!

Thread: Paxtons cust. service isn't very good!

Junior SCH Member

Paxtons cust. service isn't very good!

I ordered a novi 2000 for a 99 cobra. Then during the install we realized that it had a gt pulley on it so it rubbed my valve cover.

so it takes paxton 3 days to get back to me with an RA number and they will only pay for ground shipping. They also acted like it was my fault for some reason. so approximately 3 weeks ago i sent the blower back to cali from jersey. Now it should take about 5 to 6 business days to get there. So i figured it arrived the week before last. They said it would take 3 days to swap from a gt pulley to a cobra pulley(approx 20 minutes of work). So i figured that it would leave last week wednesday or thursday and then be here tomorrow or friday. However, when i called this morning for a tracking number, they told me they only shipped it out this morning, meaning it took them around a week to swap a single pulley. So basically this means i won't see the blower for another week/week and a half.

So 4 weeks or more will go by from the time i started the install till i get the blower back. I don't know what takes them so long. Also, since it was their mistake I feel like they should try and hurry. I mean i had dyno time and everything.

Im not flaming im just wondering wtf is taking them so long to get it moving. Its their fault, you would think they would try and get it back asap. I have been patient but my patience is running out.

thoughts, comments, opinions?
    99 cobra vert
    novi 2k blown
    solid axle
    built motor

Who did you talk to @ Paxton? I would think Kelly? Kelly works hard but you have to remember he is only only guy supporting the racers / users of Paxton blowers.

I can understand your anger, but please remember we are not Paxton and we cannot control what happens.

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    ian, i realize, im just warning some people that if they get a wrong part, it may take some time for them to get it.

i would think that under vortechs wing they have more people doing this kinda stuff.
    99 cobra vert
    novi 2k blown
    solid axle
    built motor

Yeah I know, it is a one man show but I think they are looking for another "Kelly" I cannot imagine how hard it must be to answer all the calls, e-mails, and faxes.

I myself have always received everything needed in my boxes so there was no need for extra parts. I have heard from others that they overnight the stuff if it is missing from the kit.

Do you know who you were talking to?

Ian

SCH Member
    I was missing a few bolts from my kit that was just installed recently. Since it was nothing I couldn't get local, I didn't bother waiting on Paxton to send replacements. I just went out and bought my own.

Sorry to hear about the delays though. I woulda been TICKED had I torn my car down and had it sit that long because of something that shouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Regards,

Let me shed some light, First, sorry for the delay, I did talk to you about the situation, but sent you to my R.A department, once it is there, I can only follow up. I was not aware of the delay. The pulley problem took a bit longer then anticipated, we had some pulleys on the shelf that we had to send back for machining. We had to maching the front lip off, once we do that, they then go back to anodize. That process is probably a week, none the less that is not an excuse, I wish I would of known, then that way we could of overnighted, or second day it. If you are not satisfied, please give me a call.

Kelly.

Junior SCH Member
    kelley, after recieving the ups tracking number, it should be here on friday. Unfortunately i can't do it this weekend because i wasn't expecting it. I didn't know that you didn't have the pulleys ready. I understand there wasn't much you could do. At this point, i just want to get it back. Well, my buddy alain(guy helping me with install) talked to you i think, but i don't know what came of it. In any case, nothing you can do now, i appreciate you posting here.

maybe we can work a deal on an intercooler :D

I was kinda pissed, but im over it now and theres nothing you can do, so its cool
    thanks for the help, Oliver