Thread: 94 ATI D1SC Install questions....

Junior SCH Member

94 ATI D1SC Install questions....

I need pictures of an installed kit (D1SC) on a 94 GT, PLEASE!!! Or if you have step by step pics of the install or even suggestions, that would be GREAT! I'm a little confused about the bracket that holds the blower, where does the A/C compressor go, where does the power steering pump go?????? I'm going nuts here, Help me out guys, THANKS. I have a manual but all it shows is a P600 install....

THANKS AGAIN

Jeremy

Senior SCH Member

Re: 94 ATI D1SC Install questions....

Originally posted by PEARL MUSSIN
    I need pictures of an installed kit (D1SC) on a 94 GT, PLEASE!!! Or if you have step by step pics of the install or even suggestions, that would be GREAT! I'm a little confused about the bracket that holds the blower, where does the A/C compressor go, where does the power steering pump go?????? I'm going nuts here, Help me out guys, THANKS. I have a manual but all it shows is a P600 install....

THANKS AGAIN

Jeremy

Jeremy,
    I'll be glad to help you out with the install. Shoot me an email with the specifics, and we'll work through it in email, as I have pictures of some of the things in question at home.

http://www.prochargerpower.com/photo...ser=77&thumb=1

Go there, I have a few pictures of the motor and how things look, although they are not closeups.

Email me your specific questions and what you've done, and I'll try to walk you through it.

Cya
    DAN
    1995 Rio Red Cobra #2021
    Dart 331,AFR185,D1SC,RPMII upper/lower
    OLD
    GT40X, E303, D1SC 13psi, 3 core intercooler, Magnaflow Catback, Hooker equal lengths, Mac Prochamber, 3.73, Auburn, Moser 31 splines, Pro-m75, MSD 6AL, TKO, Spec Stage III, Larocca Tuned
    10psi 11:1 a/f= 464rwhp 431ft/lbs

11.9@123mph @13psi 1.9 60'
    hp? tq?
    Moderator of General Tech

Junior SCH Member
    Thankx for the help Dan I really appreciate it...

Jeremy

Junior SCH Member
    It has been a while since I installed a 94-95 Mustang system but if I remember corretly the main brackets are identical with the only exception being on the SC blowers there is an additional small sub bracket bolted to the blower mounting surface on the main bracket.

Chris