Thread: Can I use a p1sc kit from an 01 Cobra on an 01 GT?

Junior SCH Member

Can I use a p1sc kit from an 01 Cobra on an 01 GT?

I'm looking at a lightly used p1sc stage II kit off of an 01 Cobra. 3-core i/c, etc. Can I use this kit on my 01 GT if I buy the proper brackets? ATI said the bracket with idler pulley and all is $225 retail from them, I'd imagine I could get it cheaper from a dealer. Would everything else bolt up ok? How about the I/C piping and where it connects to the TB? Is this even worth it for me to attempt?

Thanks guys!

Junior SCH Member
    the most significant cost for those kits is the IC and the headunit itself. You oughta be able to piece together everything else you need at a reasonable cost.

Junior SCH Member
    A good majority of the kit can be used. You will need different tubing from the maf meter to the t/b. The chip will have to be reburnt for you car and the main bracket and idler will need to be changed to a GT piece. Other than that the kit should work. IF I think of anything else I will post it.

Chris

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks guys! I have a tuner lined up already that I've used in the past, so that won't be a problem. What do you think a fair price would be for this used Cobra kit, given that I'll need to buy 2 extra parts that will probably cost ~$300? The kit includes 42# injectors and a Pro-M universal.

Junior SCH Member
    Buy the Bosh Fuel Injectors. (They have the New Style Plugs)

You will need a fuel pump, I have a couple :D or you can go wit the 03 Cobra Setup.

The Pro-M Univer is a great choice!
    2001 Cobra Convertible, #1453 of 3384

Steed Triax, Magnaflow Catback, Mac Prochamber, 03 Cobra Fuel Pumps, 42lb injectors, Pro-M Univer MAF, WMS PowerPipe, ATI Prorcharger - P1SC w/6lb Pulley and 3 Core Intercooler

Next Mods... MM Full Length SFC, KB Springs, 03 Cobra Struts, 00 Cobra R rear shocks, & Nitto DR's on the Rear :thumbsup:

Dyno w/ Dense Charger 280hp, 285 tq
    Dyno w/P1SC 6# 409.4hp, 381.3tq

Parts For Sale