Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
F1 Vs D1sc

Thread: F1 Vs D1sc

Junior SCH Member

F1 Vs D1sc

Guys how much more power is to be had with the F1 over the D1SC.Im just thinking about future mods.Ive got a nice 408 setup right now with the D1SC.Thanks

Senior SCH Member

blower

I think if your going to run more boost than It would be better. how much are you making with the d1

Junior SCH Member
    Im only running 7 PSI right now hehe.4.25 inch blower pulley.Ive got a 3.3 Inch Im going to try soon.
    I was just thinking later down the road.Thanks

Junior SCH Member
    F1 would be a large improvement over the D1SC for several things. First its a bigger blower obviously capable of more cfm ad boost. its internal design is fantastic. it used huge bearings to help keep it running smooth. the biggest improvement would be the step up ratio though. it has a whopping 5.0 step up ratio compared to your 4.10. along with this design comes an increased max rpm impellar speed of 70k. overall, you can run a larger size pulley which will help with grip, and still spin it much faster than your D1SC for increased boost.

if i had the extra 400 at the time i got my D1, i would have went F1. its definately one of the top blowers on my best street set up list.

hope that helps.

mike
    www.BoostedHorsepower.com

69 Camaro Z28
    383 D1 Procharger
    Procharger Sheet Metal Intercooler
    750 cfm 4150
    Extreme Velocity Carb Hat
    Trick Flow Aluminum Heads
    Edelbrock Super Victor Intake
    Crower Solid Roller Cam
    X2CMotorsports Tremec TKO TransTKO