Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Pics from last years Knotts Fun Fords Forever

Thread: Pics from last years Knotts Fun Fords Forever

Pics from last years Knotts Fun Fords Forever

Biggest All Ford Show on the West Coast. Some of last years pics. I'll get pics from this years also. Oops its Fabulous Fords Forever, not Fun. Always get that mixed up :P

I'll take 5 of each please! SUPERSIZED! :D
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Hustler,
    Are you going to Knotts this year? Look for my car and I should be close to it. Probably in the lawn chair behind it. I hope this POS doesn't break on the way up there. I think a blue coupe with welds, a stroker 351W, and a Hogan sheet metal intake should be pretty easy to find.
    Doug

Definitely Doug, the funny thing is I posted this then realized oh **** it's this Sunday hah. Glad to hear you are going, looking forward to meeting you.

Doug you mean that "Too Cool" guy sitting in the lawn chair.

Ian

SCH Member

everyone is on a mission to find that color for me = P, also would yall pick that over blue50stang? the 7n light blue color? ........awww so many color options ...

Originally posted by Ian
    Doug you mean that "Too Cool" guy sitting in the lawn chair.

Ian
    LOL Ian,
    I'll take a cooler pic of me sitting in my lawn chair in the sunshine, while your up in Canada freezing your *** off,:D :D
    Doug

lmao. am I the only one that get's major movement (if you know what I mean) from the superstallion?

I also like the red hatch with the white stripes and the novi. it's been in a couple magz over the years.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe