Thread: Don't know what wire to hook my air fuel ratio gauge too?

Junior SCH Member

Don't know what wire to hook my air fuel ratio gauge too?

I just got my air/fuel ratio gauge and i know your supposed to hook it to the oxygen sensor but on the sensor there's three wires and the gauge is only one, someone also told me that can wire it to a wire under the passenger side dash but he didn't know which one. anyone know? thanks Rob.

Junior SCH Member
    I got this off of stangnet. I have one on my car that was hooked up down at the O2 sensor and it doesn't work. I will need to move the wire to one of the locations below. Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are two options for this particular hookup, being the left or right oxygen sensors. The best spot to make this hookup is right sensor at the PCM. This is located above or behind the passenger side kick panel. There will be a 104-pin connector in that location. To hook up to the left sensor, go to pin 43 which is a red wire with a black stripe. In order to hook up to the right sensor, go to pin 44 which is a gray wire with a light blue stripe.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junior SCH Member
    Hey thanks alot im going to try it tomorrow!