Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Thanks Spence

Thread: Thanks Spence

Junior SCH Member

Thanks Spence

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for taking the time out to explain to me a way to tune my car. I broke it out for the first time this year on Tuesday, and what a difference. I put the new K member in, and that explains the better 60's, but the MPH was way better (that is where you come in). The car feels awesome. THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING SUCH A STAND UP GUY. I can't wait to really start laying into this thing.
    302 shortblock, X303 heads, E303 cam, SVO 1.6 roller rockers, Hogans upper, GT40 lower w/ 1" spacer, BBK 70mm throttle body & EGR, 42# inj., A/C elim., Smog Elim., Pro-M 80mm, Diablo Sport "REV Only" chip, Vortech YS trim 12#'s w/ mondo bypass, AFM Power Pipe, MSD 6AL w/ BTM, Aeromotive Competition Fuel System, Ron Davis 3 core aluminum radiator, BBK chrome shorties, MAC H-Pipe, MAC Dumps, Trans Specialties C4 w/ Trans Specialties Custom built 10 XHD HS converter, B&M Pro-Stick Shifter, UPR K-Member, w/ coil overs, Southside upper/lower control arms, Kenny Brown Sub's, Moser 33-spline's, Moser Spool, C-Clip Elim, S&W 8-point cage, 3.73's, Weld Draglites w/ 26 x 10 M/T ET Drags, and 15 x 3 1/2 Draglites on front.

Best time: 10.558 @ 130.19 w/ 1.503 60'

Senior SCH Member
    No problem and Congrats..........
    Spence

8.96/160