Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Advice again please

Thread: Advice again please

Banned by Admin

Advice again please

So whats the best way to pull the motor? Should I pull just the motor, or motor and trans together? Any pointers for keeping the time to a minimum and simplicity would be great. Thanks all -Rob

Senior SCH Member
    either way you look at it your going to have to get under the car. so, would it be easier for you to disconnect the convertor/bellhousing bolts. or disconnect all the stuff that attaches to the trans. i think pulling the engine alone would be easier, but you are not me. have fun, its not that big of a job.

Originally posted by V2-SQ Jess
    either way you look at it your going to have to get under the car. so, would it be easier for you to disconnect the convertor/bellhousing bolts. or disconnect all the stuff that attaches to the trans. i think pulling the engine alone would be easier, but you are not me. have fun, its not that big of a job.
    What he said :D Just make sure you keep something under the tranny to support it.

Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's: Click Click Racing Forums
    My Homepage

Junior SCH Member
    i would pull motor & tranny togather