Thread: Set a new best ET tonight. Gotta love 17" ZR street radials baby:)

Set a new best ET tonight. Gotta love 17" ZR street radials baby:)

Man I tell you it is very weird to drive my car into the staging lanes on 17 inch crapyear ZRs in the PRO bracket class full of tubbed out slick tire full on race cars. Everyone looks at me funny like I'm just some moron that got into the wrong lanes.LOL

Anyways I am one mistake away from gettin my 11 on 17 inch street radials(not DRs). I ran a new best of 12.12 @ 118 tonight. My 60' on that run was a 1.92 leaving at an idle. I wish looking back at it that I would have foot braked the car to at least 1800. Oh well I lost on a redlight. I tell you it's hard as hell to bracket race a car that just keeps going faster and faster.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on. Had a great time tonight at the track. Great people.

I WANNA HEAR STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE THAT HAVE RUN FASTER THAN ME ON 17" NON DRAG RADIAL TIRES.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

This is the stuff i like to hear! I should have some time for on friday with a set of goodyear eagle gt2's. I've got a set of monster DR's to go on but i wanna see what happens with these first.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

A few years back with my old car, I ran 10.7@136 on 15 inch S rated Cooper Cobra GT's. If I remember right my sixty foot was around 2.3 . I still think Steve deserves a big adda boy for doing it on 17's though.
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Hey Great times!:

that is good for some good 11 passes easily....must be all thoes old parts you got off of me ;)

Mike

Thanks guys.:)

Yeah mike the 30 pounders and the C&L are still workin great.

I have my ET streets on the way but now I am hesitant lol to put them on because I want the 11 on the 17s.

sweet steve, I may try to do the same when i get some power out of my coupe.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe