Thread: New install 95GT(no instructions) (need help)

Junior SCH Member

New install 95GT(no instructions) (need help)

I have a used P1SC kit (non-intercooled) going into my 95GT!

I'm switching from a Powerdyne and need a picture of the front accessories including belt routing.

I bought a Taylor battery box and a Flaming River battery cutoff. I have a pretty good diagram of the wiring for that.

What I don't understand is where to mount the fuse box and the windshield washer bottle. It looks like they both sit where the blower head will end up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Al

BTW: We built a forged internals 327 stroker with about 8.5 to 1 compression. The whole thing is going in this week. With 42 lb injectors and ProM Universal meter.
    95 Mustang GT with a 327 stroker and a P1SC

Junior SCH Member
    If you go to the photo post, I have a picture that can show you where I mounted my fuse box. As far as the windshield washer bottle, I just removed it.
    94 GT, with ..........NOTHING yet.

Junior SCH Member
    StangQuest, thanks for the pictures. They answer many of my questions.

Al

Most people will either ditch the windshield washer bottle all together with or install a bag instead of the plastic bottle. ATI has these in stock usualy. The bag comes with the P1SC kit for FOX Mustangs... at least it was in the instructions (this was one of MANY parts that I was missing because of the previous owner... thanx a lot.)
    ---Don---
    WA2FAST

http://wa2fast.corral.net

Junior SCH Member
    i just put a D1 on my car and i took out the windshield washer container, but when i got it all together it looked like it could of fit!!! as for the fuse box you just have to take it from the bracket that it is on and pull it off to the side towards the driver headlight and get everything installed.....then just hold it down and as far as you can get it in the position you want it and zip tie it down....that is what i did....i can get pictures this weekend if you need them......

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks Noodles

We're pretty far along on this. We've dumped the windshield washer bottle and have done exactly what you did in regards to the fuse box.

The battery relocation is going a little slower. We can't find the proper size cable. We have a Flaming River disconnect and a Taylor battery box to mount also.

Al