Thread: Need Suspention BAD!

Need Suspention BAD!

Hey guys:

I NEED some sugestions on what type of suspention I need to get my 92 lx LOWER into the 11's......here is what happened to me today i ran against my buddy he has a 94 cobra and very close to the same horse power as me his 60ft was 1.6 and mine was 1.8 we both run nittos at the same PSI.....he always beats me till the 1/8 then i pull...i ran 11.836 @118.9 he ran 12.035@117.8 i have stock suspention.... he has steeda lowers and non adjustable uppers drag springs with a passenger rear airbag...and toyico adjustable front shocks....i dont know what to go with I KNOW i need solid lowers and probally NON adjustable uppers and springs and a bag...but i dont want them to squeek!!!! or rip out my torque boxes...any sugestions appreciated oh yea what about"coil overs" i need shocks anyways ..the shocks on my car are 11 years ols : )

thanks

Mike
    http://mikeymustang.no-ip.org/

:D

Go to the Corral on the Drag Racing forum and look up "Kevin$", he has had amazing results with stock component rear suspensions.

Here's a link worth some reading that he wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/kdslaby/Lau..._Drag_Car.html

From what I've read this guy know's his stuff!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th